Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"Constantly Varied Gear" Leggings!

I love Leggings! Aren't these fun? I'm sitting here with the flu...boo!! But, I'm really excited to start working out again hopefully soon to wear my leggings from Constantly Varied Gear!

 New workout gear makes it more motivating and exciting to workout. Don't you think? Go check out Constantly Varied Gear because they have some really fun stuff. They are also starting a Monthly Leggings subscription. How fun would it be to receive new unique leggings every month? Talk about excitement to workout! ;) They are affordable and soooo comfortable. Free shipping is pretty great too! With the subscription you can cancel anytime too which I like, there are no tricks or gimmicks. If you pay 3 months up front you can also choose a CVG shirt of your choice. So, that's pretty awesome! I love the fun sayings on all the shirts.

 Put these on your wishlist for the Holidays or give them as a gift! There are also non recurring plans so you can have them sent directly to somebody else as a gift!

These pictured are the leggings that I have. Very comfortable, flattering and definitely get me MOTIVATED ;)
Image result for constantly varied gear leggings

I love finding new workout gear! Did you check out the site? Which leggings are your favorite?

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved