Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fit Mama HIIT- Wednesday 7.23.14

It's My Birthday!! Par-tay!! :) 

So, in honor of my age...haha...let's see if you can guess it from the workout today! :)

3 rounds
35 Deadlifts 
(can also use barbell, keep barbell close to your legs, skim the front of your legs as you stand up)
35 Double Unders or 70 singles 
(if you don't have a rope do jumping jacks or mimic the jump rope motion)
35-second plank hold

Record your time in the comments!

Happy Birthday Sissy ❤❤❤  God Bless you  with many more years Love Loy ✨


I love to make Goals on my Birthday of things I want to accomplish for a new year. It's so important to me to try and become a better person all around and try to be always improving in all aspects of my life. 
These are a few of the things that I really want to focus on this year.

Goals
*Become stronger spiritually- Daily Scripture study and prayer
*Time management- Seperate Family Time and Work time, set hours and stick to them
*Get us on a Budget and stick to it!
*Daily Chores- Stick to them! Keep an organized house
*Continue to advance in my Posh Business, completely replace my current teaching income with Posh this year!

What are some of your current goals?? 
I want to help you reach your health and fitness goals. 
Join my next monthly challenge starting August 4th. 

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved