Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Zuchinni Spaghetti

I never would have tried anything like this over a year ago! Zuchinni!! Blah! What???!! I would have only wanted that in Zuchinni bread  But, it's one of my favorite meals now!!

Directions: 
Brown some Ground Turkey (or Hamburger)
season with salt, pepper, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, onion flakes or onions while cooking. Drain fat then add 3 or 4 cans of plain tomato sauce. Then to your taste again add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic...also add Italian seasoning. Heat on low, Stir to mix well and taste to make sure it's just right 

Meanwhile- peel 1 or 2 zuchinni (I use 1 zuchinni per serving and I always want 2 servings to myself) :) Peel with a potato peeler, then continue to peel to make long "noodles" (or better yet use a veggie noodle maker thingy)  Saute in a pan with a little butter or coconut oil and all the same seasonings you used in the sauce. Saute until tender but not soggy! Top with sauce....yummy!! Easy!


My family will usually eat this on gluten free noodles and I'll have the zuchinni :)
What is your first impression of this meal?? Would you try it?

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved