Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Few Healthified Recipes

I've been searching for Healthy food options that I could make for my family and I, things that we will actually eat :) Here is just a roundup of a few things that I have found.

10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas in 10 minutes or less {Click the link for all 10}
Pinned Image

I love Gina over at Skinny Taste.  There are some great ideas over there for Healthy Recipes.
Try these, Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets...uh, even the kiddos will eat that!


And what about her Lighter Baked Mac n Cheese


I love Smoothies.  My kids and hubby will drink smoothies too.  You can pack a bunch of Healthy Stuff in there.  Lately I love adding Spinach, you can't even tell and Hello....veggies in my smoothie and in my kids smoothie....yes please!! Especially when you can't even tell it's in there! :) You can check out a compilation of smoothies on my Pinterest Board Here

Pinned Image

Have a Healthified Day!! ;) 

Do you have some other good Healthy Recipes to Share?  I'd love to hear them. 
 I'm also linking up with The Foley Fam, you can also share your good stuff over there. 

**Do you have a Great Weight loss or Health Story.  I really want to hear it.  Stories like that are so inspiring.  Whether it's a huge accomplishment or something small I hope you will share it with me and others, please email me at sparklesandbugs{at}hotmail.com with your story or ideas that have helped you.

~Ang



1 Comment Luv:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...[Reply]

Hi Ang!

Thanks so much for linking up!! Theses are great! I can't wait to try the mac and cheese!!!! I shared your post over our networks :) Thanks again! Hope you're having a great year so far ;)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved