I love these. I've made then the last 2 Thanksgivings and they do not dissappoint.
Maple Pecan Sweet Potatoes
What you’ll need:
2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
2 oz. pecans, chopped 1/3 cup
100% pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon butter or ghee (clarified butter without the milk solids)
1/2 teaspoon salt
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pepper to taste
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer in 9×13 inch glass dish.
3. Combine maple syrup, butter, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a bowl, and pour over potatoes.
4. Toss to coat and sprinkle pecans over top.
5. Cover potatoes with foil bake 15 minutes.
6. Uncover, stir and bake again, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender and starting to brown for 45-50 minutes longer.